Graduate School Bulletin

Spring 2024

Change of Primary Program

Should a student wish to change their graduate programs or academic levels following admission and matriculation, a Change of Academic Level/Program form must be submitted to the Graduate School with original signatures by both prior and new Graduate Program Directors and advisors. The form can be downloaded at In addition, international students who seek to change their program must obtain approval of an international student advisor.

Students must submit this form to the Graduate School before the first day of classes of the first semester indicated for the New Degree Program/Level. Forms received after this date will be denied.