- 2018 M.A., Cultural Analysis and Theory, Stony Brook University.
- 2017 ABD, Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies, Stony Brook University.
- 2016 Certificate in Online Teaching, Stony Brook University.
- 2014 M.A., Women’s Studies, University at Albany (SUNY).
- 2006 M.A., Social Research, University of Tehran, Iran.
- 2004 B.A., Social Sciences, University of Tehran, Iran.
Teaching and Mentoring Awards
- 2018 - Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Contributions in Mentorship, LGBTQ Services 2017 - Vivien Hartog Best Graduate Student Teaching Award
Areas of Interest:
Transnational Feminism, Critical Race Feminism, Feminist Pedagogy, Middle Eastern and Islamic Feminism, Iranian Literature and Feminism.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yalda-n-hamidi-524943ba/